Question. How do you go about learning the guitar fretboard, triads, arpeggios, pentatonics, scales, modes, etc?
Answer. Hard work! But I've made it easier for you by not only boiling down the content into easy chunks, but also provided a pathway to help you work through the content!
If you find any of this useful please consider making a donation here
The pathway (let's get started, more to come)...
- Major triads, arpeggios, pentantonics, scales in the five CAGED positions
- Minor triads, arpeggios, pentantonics, scales in the five CAGED positions
- Major 7th, minor 7th, dominant 7th, minor 7b5 arpeggios (COMING SOON!)
- Modes, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, Locrian (COMING SOON!)
Practice using these patterns :
- Triads - across fretboard, up/down fretboard
- Arpeggios - up/down, 123-234 etc up/down
- Pentatonics - up/down, 123456-345678 etc up/down
- Scales - up/down, down/up, 21-32-43 etc and reverse, 1234-2345-3456 etc up/down